Tuesday, May 06, 2008

100


It turns out that this is my one hundredth post. That a pretty exciting concept (not only because it happens to fall on the same day as the hundredth episode of dancing with the stars) but because at times I thought I would give up on this blogging thing but yet here I am at 100.


Its been quite the journey and so today I thought I would look or at least reference my top five favorite posts and the five of my least favorite posts. For those of you who are new to my blog this is a quick way to catch up on the last 2 Years


Lets start with favorites:



Although a very recent post this one had that classic "I found something odd" feel to it and I think it represents well what I am trying to do with this blog: waste time.




These two posts represent shout outs to good times and good friends but also reflect my love of television. I enjoy both the themes and the titles.



MY favorite part of this post was the graphic of my schedule. It included things like "Pizza with the Dean" "Single and Sexy" and "Pick up Frosh" That was probably the best graphic find ever.



This was one of my best jabs at the expense of other people. I also enjoyed making fun of them.



Dan Young once told me there was nothing funnier than outright arrogance and I agree with him. I certainly am great.


In the honorable mention category:

The art of blogging:Modern Journals need more pictures http://patmanthepat.blogspot.com/2006/05/art-of-blogging-modern-journals-need.html

The Secret...No... Office life of Patman the Pat


Summer Reruns




Now for the 5 Worst posts:



It was a joke that was for the sake of someone who doesn't read blogs. Good Idea.



While referencing a TV show I like this blog was rushed and didn't look very good.



The sheer fact that I reference Pokemon pushes this post far into the worst posts ever.



Rushed and a waste of space.



Just plain terrible.


And there you have it. I haven't always been happy with this blog and at times I have outright loved it but yet I shall continue to pursue at least sub-excellence in every post and in that way I shall live forever on the interweb.


Pmtp

2 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

So... Blogger tells me this is my one hundredth post... however if you look at the side you see the total of posts is 96 so I think this 100 is based on posts I deleted or wrote and never published... oops.

Oh yeh and what is your favorite and least favorite post of all time? Let me know.

uniformlydan said...

I garnered a mention in the 100th post! That makes me a minor celebrity (or something).

Apparently I am always saying quotable things I forget and may not necessarily believe. Good for me!

My favourite post of all time: this one! Congratulations Pat.