Saturday, May 20, 2006

An O "Phish" ial Sighting


I was enjoying a typical evening of various forms of entertainment and came across an episode of the Simpsons I had long forgotten. Homer was doing marajuana and was trying to keep it legalised. And so he had a concert to benefit the cause. I was shocked and amazed to not only recongnise the band "Phish" but also to recongnize the song "Run Like an Antelope." My mind was flooded with the typical 'man'erisms of this last year and my friend Chris Clements. Needless to say I laughed a little and sang along. Check out this cool picture I found of it.


Patman the Pat

2 comments:

David said...

I dig it!

C.D. Clements said...

Dear Pat.

That was a great episode man, and a fantastic song.

Okay.

Very clever on the o'phish'al thingy.

Oh, also Trey is in Toronto for 50 bucks at the humming bird center Tuesday July 18.

If you are in the area.