Friday, May 26, 2006

Alaska, I hardly knew ye.

Well I was sitting here in my room ever so peacefully when I was suddenly taken to a place like no other: Alaska.

I know what you are all saying "Pat, you can't be in Alaska... that's crazy talk." But seriously I have be talking to Alaska online tonight for like an hour. And I can proove it.

For instance I know that at 2:00am (My time) Alicia Wilson was mad. Not only that but she also didn't want me to think she was mad but now its posted in a blog so it has to be true. (I suggest she watches more movies)

Also I know Dave Roberts likes Kelly Clarkson. Who knew? I did cause I was with Alaska.
(Note: Photo Graph of Dave Roberts the baseball player not the Mission Co-ordinater)


Michele Kay was talking to not only me but also her Mommy and Allison.

And finally A-mar was there... wearing glasses. (he looked surprisingly different)

It turns out Alaska is just like Tyndale but colder.

Patman...(You know the rest)

No comments: