Friday, April 18, 2008

I yai yai



It turns out that "I" is a terrible gimmick...

And its not because Phil Kay asked me if it was going to work as a gimmick but rather it is a terrible gimmick because it limits my writing potential. Here is the reason why...

I have a hard time writing because every time
I think of a topic
I can't find a clever enough of way of using the word
I in the title.
I have always (in my head at least) thought that
I had clever titles which usually came out of my topics. Now
I find myself throwing away valid topics for the sake of
I.
I ultimately feel that
I will avoid
I in my title and change to a new title because
I officially denounce
I.

So lets embark on a new theme. In the next two months _ will be heading to camp and while _ am at camp _ will be the only one on the property everyday. This means that _ have officially adopted a new title: Adventures in Solitude.

Pmtp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

So, do eye get credit for the question or not? Igh see the reference to my name, but it seems like a backhanded comment.

Nevertheless, Uy will continue to read your blog and follow whichever gimmick you come up with.

Patrick Sutherland said...

Perhaps I should clarify... I am in no way disgruntled or upset with one Phil Kay. Rather he justified what I was feeling in my soul. This being said the comment I made to Phil was perhaps an homage to the conversation we had about my blog...

In many respects I can probably say the change had much to do with Mr. Kay.

C.D. Clements said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I have already added in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the C.D. Clements, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://cdclements.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mark D. Smith said...

lol - thanks for pointing that out. :p it's good to be back.