Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Fest" We Forget


Well its time for another "Pat was watching TV and saw something that only his friends can really understand" moment.
It was a night or two ago and I was watching an episode of Futurama. They had embarked on an adventure to go fishing (that's right quality television). Anyways Bender, the beloved glutton who don't listen to nuttin, accepting the challenge to catch the biggest fish takes a parasol and makes a hook, uses diamond filament line and snags Hermes sandwhich. Hermes yells "Hey that's my Manwhich." For those of you who don't know of the Legendary Manwhich then you don't talk to Brad Longard or Dan Young enough and you should probably start. Then again you should have heard it from me too.

The Adventures in Manwhiches have led us to not one but TWO Manwhich-Fests (Where-in Dr. Penner came to one), The discover of a song that starts "I don't want her you can have her...." And many more good times.

I propose a toast to those who discovered and celebrated the Manwhich over the year. Dan... Brad... this one's for you.

Patman the Pat

3 comments:

uniformlydan said...

For me? I'm flattered. And brad is confused by his picture on the next entry. Mainly because he walked into my room and couldn't figure out why in the world i was looking at that picture of him. and..... done.

uniformlydan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patrick Sutherland said...

I like to make people uncomfortable