Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Job?

This one is for the males out there.

I have a job that I can offer to one male here at Camp Norland. You need to have been in university for atleast one year and need to have been accepted for a second year. Its to be a cabin leader in a cabin and you will also be working for a church in the area. (For those of you who know what I did last summer its the same position) It pays well enough for two months (between 2500 and 3000 I believe. And you get room and board for the two months) anyways let me know at rubic_@hotmail.com.

P-at M-an t-he P-at

(Tell everyone and anyone we need the staff)

4 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

Check out www.norland.on.ca for more info on the camp

uniformlydan said...

after three weeks in an office at tyndale, camp sounds ridiculously tempting.

damn my need for money and ethic not to quit jobs!

Patrick Sutherland said...

Damn it indeed...

If you know any other starving students who don't have jobs yet...

Patrick Sutherland said...

Position Filled