Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sleepless in Toronto

I know what you are thinking: "Wow! Just when I thought Pat was done with clever titles he comes up with something so original!" But hold your horses its actually a terrible title but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

2:37am- church in the morning, work in the evening and planning in the afternoon... yet here I am awake. I tried to sleep but couldn't.

I often wonder why I have bad sleep habits. It could be a lifetime of bad habits with sleeping leads to a total abandonment of all things. It could be that I just like staying up late. But I have come to the conclusion that it is often the time that I stop doing things, worrying about things, and get to blindly think about my life. It's for that reason that most of my introspective blog posts happen after 1.

No one expects anything from you at 1 am...

Oh, except maybe to sleep.









(Interesting thought: Yelling and Yawning in photographs are very similar... can you tell the difference?)

Pmtp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know what you mean in regards to sleeping or lack thereof. I have written some of the most intriguing blogs, complex songs, or had some of the best coversations with God, my friends or myself after 1am. However in the word's of Ted's mom..."nothing good happens after 2am" ...so whether or not that is true... lol I don't know where I'm going with this. bye!