Monday, April 06, 2009

New Blog Trend #1

Well its paper writing season so I figure it is apt for me to distract myself with blogging. For this season I have decided to make my dedicated topic:

People that Pat has lived with and is living with.

It is a fairly short list but full of enough character that hopefully it will be enjoyable.

First on the agenda my first technical roommate: Brad Longard (Shown Left: stealing watch)

As my first roommate Brad suffered and rejoiced through that awkward stage of figuring out what it means to have a roommate. I was a slob. Brad was not. And that conveniently divided our room directly in half. Still to this day I remember being confident on which side of the room was mine.

Important Info:
1) When did we live together: Sept 2003- Sept 2004
2) Where: Tyndale Residence, Forth Floor, room 420, ex.2420
3) Best features as a roommate: Staying up late writing papers, watching 4 episodes of Seinfeld is mandatory before bed (in fact he introduced me to Seinfeld so I owe him much) and Chris Cartel (I will say no more).
4) Worst Features as a roommate: Had a girlfriend and therefore was never present, did better in school than me, too clean for my own good and he introduced me to Yanni with a desktop background of Yanni coming out of a pool saying "Hey Baby"
5) Would I live with Brad again? Yes but not as roommates (I think he would agree). (I would note that given the option of living with Brad but being his roommate versus not living with Brad at all I would choose: live as roommates)

So Brad was the first.

Patman the Pat

Next up: Andrew Thompson

No comments: