Thursday, February 12, 2009

To Err is Human... Ug

Right now I am trying to will my will in the world or at least over a situation here and there. This clearly puts me in a place of great peace, joy and humility. Wait. Scratch that and reverse it. This clearly puts me in a place of great un-peace, un-joy and un-humility.

Apparently my heart (known for its uncanny ability to strive for its own benefit) is not focused very outward, is not too concerned with reality and sorry to say it is not looking to Christ. Its bad news.

In my head I am convinced that I am focusing on the wrong things, looking to the wrong places for answer and walking a dangerous line. But I also seem to great such great pleasure out of following my heart on this one. It feels good.

Needless to say I am finding myself far too human these days...

May Christ come...
Patman the Human

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

far too human eh.