Monday, February 23, 2009

9

Occasionally I catch onto things before the people around me do. Often I hear the word from one friend and just relay the message to others taking the glorious credit for being a 'hipster' as they say.

In this case I caught wind of something I think look phenomenal without the aid of those aware of the cultural tidal wave.

The movie is called "9" and it is based on a short made by Shane Acker. It looks like a pretty good fantasy and contains one of my favorite story settings: Post-Apocalyptic. It follows the story of these rag doll type beings that are trying to live in this post-apocalyptic world.

Anyways I like the trailer and here is hoping.

Patman the 9th

Oh! It also has Tim Burton as the producer so... yeh.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I read a great article recently on how the hipster is the dead end of North American society.

Let me find the link.

Chris said...

http://www.adbusters.org/magazine/79/hipster.html

Although I generally don't read adbusters.

Chris Clements = Very un-hip