Wednesday, February 04, 2009

35 Days!

As you may or may not recall I was fortunate enough to meet some cool Irish people at camp this summer. Very funny and very cool, we obviously hit it off right away. And to that end in 35 days I am going to Ireland.

This has been in the works since about July 5th, 2008 and all plans are coming to fruition. Honestly I keep expecting something to go wrong or for my Irish friends to message me and call the whole thing off... but that's only because it all seems too good to be true.

Either way I am very excited and not just because I get to visit another country, and not just because that country is Ireland and although a huge selling point its not just because I get to see Norm and Wendy again. It's the fact that I have planned nothing. I am off to a foreign country without my own itinerary. It's a mystery because Norm and Wendy have been given free reign to show me whatever they want and to take us where ever their hearts desire.

Its a grand adventure but I truly trust these friends. And for all I care we can hang out in the middle of nowhere and it would be a great trip because I get to see my dear friends.

Let me conclude by saying that I am excited. Surprise!


The Irish
(I realise that I am very Scottish in this picture but I'm sure you understand)

Patman the Irish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool rubix.
my friend jordan is going to be there at the same time i think. he's currently in england .. or wales.. or something.
lucky you, i have been nowhere ever