Sunday, February 22, 2009

An internet fad is born...

I stole it. I changed it. It started here today:

15 Thing- Untrue Edition

The way this works is that you write 15 things about yourself that are completely and utterly a lie... perhaps they are close to the truth perhaps they are far from it. Either way you write 15 made up facts about yourself and then tag 25 people who matter to you or don't it doesn't matter... tag them then they have to come up with 15 lies about themselves and then tag 25 of their own people.

This will create an internet fad.

1. I have had a nose job.
2. I am a really big fan of the original 25 things note game
3. I have already gained significant fame in the realm of Underwater Synchronized swimming
4. I am often called "Squishy" by those closest to me...
5. There is a place in my room that I call heaven and it is not located where you think
6. I attend a school that is located entirely below ground
7. I am not a Canadian Citizen but rather come from a nation not known by western civilization
8. I consistently fail at being awesome
9. Lies are harder to come up with then I thought
10. I am famous on the internet
11. I firmly believe that if purple was a flavor it would likely be raisin not grape
12. I voted for Barak Obama
13. I have often longed to live in the year 2050 (someday!!!)
14. Facebook is my life
15. I sincerely desire this to become an internet fad.

(Note this is the inaugural run of "15 things - untrue edition" help me start a fad!)



Please take this... use it on facebook... send it out to all the people who do these things and lets piggy back on the popularity of other fads and see where this goes.

Patman the liar

1 comment:

Burton said...

Is number 4 a pun?