Monday, January 12, 2009

The week of firsts...

It seems that when you step away from life for a month everything starts back up in the same week.

First day of classes: Systematic Theology II
Victor Shepherd lectured on the council of Trent, particularly the conclusions they had on justification, for three hours. It was riveting in the way that digesting classic documents of the church is riveting. Interpret that how you will.

I meet with friends for dinner to plan community for the first time this week.

I go to my first pastor meeting.

I go to my first sunday school prayer meeting.

I go to the first "social gathering that will not be named" session.

I have other classes which begin

I am going to have sushi for the first time since I returned to Toronto.

Patman I

Ps Age of Empires is back with a vengence again. Its a timeless classic. New favorite civ: the goths.

No comments: