Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Library

In all surprises I went to the library today. It was pretty bold because nobody approaches the library until the first paper is due which I can only assume is sometime in April. It is a fascinating place most particularly because of the grand accumulation of knowledge and the subtle tyranny of Library law (Shhh!).

Well I read books. I read a book on small group ministry. I am trying to build my small youth ministry through the art of small group ministry. Since at this point, by definition, it is a small group. This book, on small group ministry for youth groups, was speaking with wisdom on the subject and I was planning to sign it out but I left my student card on my desk. So now I have no books. And I ran from the library in embarrassment.

Patman the Bookless

No comments: