Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I would call that a bad idea...

It seems that recently I have been doing things that I would call a bad idea...


Leave your work to the last miniute... I would say thats a bad idea.

Play Sim City 4... Good idea.

Don't fall asleep til five in the morning... I would say thats a bad idea.

Halo 2... Good idea.

Don't sleep the night after not sleeping til five... I would say thats a bad idea.

Practice Banjo... Good idea.

Catch some sleep in the afternoon... I would say thats a bad idea.

Plan youth camp... Good idea.

Don't sleep the next night either... I would say thats a bad idea.

Take a nap at 3... Good idea.

Don't wake up til 2... I would say thats a bad idea.

Make lots of jokes during your presentation... it could go either way.

But... Get all your work done... Good idea.

I won't tell you which of these are true but you can bet that they all are.

Pat+ Man+ Pat= Patman the Pat

2 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

I forgot to carry the 'the'

jaylocke said...

bad idea