Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dreams.



I remember on the RA retreats that we took. In my first year we had to go through all of these questions with everyone. Each of these questions was designed to divulge a little bit about that person. And to be honest I don't remember anyone's answers but mine. And even then I only really remember one or two questions.

the first was something to do with who you want people to think you are... or who you want to be ... and I said something about living trans-something or other... I don't really remember apparently.

But the second question I remember is "what are your dreams?"

And I had two answers:

First, to build my own acoustic guitar. Still a dream and very little headway has been made in that category. (although Sarah Thompson (then Sampson) bought me a do-it-yourself build your own guitar book. It was neat)

Second, to write and produce my own musical. And three years later, tomorrow... it happens.

Its good to dream and to make that dream happen.

Patman the Pat

(Now I'm just banking on the 'if you build it... they will come..." slogan)

No comments: