Friday, November 14, 2008

And the weeks went by...

So here I am November 14th. I sorta missed bloging daily for a bit in there... but I had an excuse I was spiritually retreating and vision casting for Camp Norland. More on that later.

I noticed this week that it was November, well half way through November. I also realised that I had6 papers left to write, which seemed like an excessive amount, and I imagine it is because 3 out of the 6 are for one course and really what kind of course has 3 papers due between the 20th of November and 10th of December.

However, I am not here to complain... I am here to avoiding working on said papers. It turns out I have no drive to do them. This poses many problems the worst of which is failing in light of doing no work (for that reason I will avoid that end result).

So now starts my official countdown pages to go til finished writing: 51

51! wow for six papers that seems low. Nevermind it'll be easy.

No comments: