Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Patman: The Dark Kight Returns.



Although probably lost on most people my title is a play on a comic book title... (I'll give you one guess which) But it is true The Patman* has returned. After a brief hiatus I have come back to the blogging world and hopefully I'll be blogging up a storm.

I have concluded, as per my new title, that:
a) all heroes wear cardboard armor.
b) I am a hero

I came to the conclusion that I am a hero as I stared into eyes of passion located on my head in the picture of me in a robot costume above. Now mind you I am not a robot and as a hero I don't intend to execute justice (or whatever) in a robotic way.

Some may say it is cocky to say you are a hero but I'm just going to go for it. In fact I invite you all to start calling yourself a hero it makes your life seem that much more interesting.

So here's the deal: I am going to try and capture my exploits as a hero, the mundane made fun-dane through the magic of writing.


Here is hoping for success!
Up, up and to bed.

Pmtp

*My new favorite thing is, rather than refer to myself as Patman, refer to myself as "The Patman." Batman does it so can I .

No comments: