Saturday, October 18, 2008

Now we interrupt with something completely different.

A side bar from my account of blogging. Let me take you into the fantastical world of Patman the Pat: A hero in cardboard.

My recent exploits have led me to seek ministry opportunity. And I think, even though cliche, opportunity is knocking. About a month ago I went looking for work in the Youth and Family field (considering that is my area of study). I was lead to a specific church (which I won't name because I have yet to take up work there) and I am very excited.

They are looking for someone to come in and work with the already in existence children's program and to help develop the developing youth program. So I hope to soon embark on my first institutional church experience (at least working at one).

Patman Away!

No comments: