Sunday, March 16, 2008

I was wrong...

You know I always said that girls aren't funny. In fact it is quite rare to find a girl who is funny. Now mind you what I mean by funny is that more often than not they can crack a joke and people (me) will laugh. Yes most girls can make the occasional funny remark or even the rare, daring and usually not socially acceptable pun but as a whole they just aren't funny.

But I was wrong.

I have found one funny girl.

Tina Fey is a funny girl and this is well documented on the television show 30 Rock which is an underrated television show in its second season. If you haven't seen it I would recommend rushing out to your local video store and renting season one. I will let you know that occasionally (as in all comedy shows except Corner Gas) there is an inappropriate comment or reference and thus you should use your own discretion when choosing to watch this exceptional TV show.

If you would like to experience something by Tina Fey that is more appropriate I would perhaps direct you to Mean Girls which she wrote.

Well there you have it: one funny girl.

Pmtp

No comments: