Friday, May 18, 2007

Where have all the bloggers gone?


Look I have three things going against me... 1- I'm alone, manageable. 2- I have an ample supply of time on my hands. 3- I have dial up Internet.

With that in mind I am attempting to read my friends blogs (listed to the left) and find exciting new updates. As of recently I have found no new updates (except Fulford's blog) and its making me right cheesed.

Friends I'm calling you out. Pick up your electronic pen (the keyboard) and say something.
(if you are reading this and I don't know your blog and you are frankly up set that I would write such grandiose claims let me know what your blog is... although technically I may already read it if it is listed on someone else's blog... I'm just too lazy to update that list)

Patman the Pat

2 comments:

al r hounsell said...

My blog has been listed as a "dapper" (=cool) blog on Mike Mackneer's blog. Read the full story here.

My blog should be added to your blog role -- not because it is oft-updated, but because the posts are of such a quality that they require many reads in order to soak in the full meaning.

Dial-up internet still exists?

Janet Perry said...

haha the guy that commented last is funny, this time! HE's making fun of dial up...:P What about that wireless Linda was thinking of installing? How about you get on that since you're out there with nothing to do!! haha jk

oh... and I blogged... go ahead and give me a big spiel about what you think on my topic, I don't think I was too clear... and I think you've got the time:P