Saturday, February 10, 2007

Musical Update 1

The title of this blog should really be musical update two but although the first updated you, this one is the first official update.

Stage one is officially underway... We me in Tyndale Chapel (See Below) this afternoon to have a music practice today and I was so encouraged and impressed by what my music sounded like with a band. Not that I'm saying my music was great rather the people playing made it sound great. I specifically enjoyed moving from my loose acoustic guitar grasp of styles of music to a more complete instrumentation of those genres.

The specific fun genres were:

1- Blues
2- 80s rock
3- 50s
4- Exciting opening musical song

Putting a band together was fun and intriguing
My band was:

Dave Kentie- electric Guitar
Andrew Snider- Drums
Ryan 'Poncho' Eras- Bass
Jo (I think her last name is) Miner- Piano
And me on acoustic Guitar


This is us practicing

This was an exciting day. The music is now officially arranged and complete (sort of) and now we move into recording.

P the P

Note: if you ever want to have loads of fun write a musical.

1 comment:

C.D. Clements said...

This aint no nightclub,
or CBGB.

Dear Pat:

Pink is the new black;
493 is the new residence;
TalkingHeads are the new Phish.

you should do a song for the musical with some killer sing/talking and weird noises.

Sincerely,

C.D.Clements