Thursday, February 01, 2007

Patrick Sutherland: The One Night Stand


That title is something that Dan came up with. I think it is provocative and mysterious. But it's bound to interest you in the latest project I am embarking upon:

Tyndale: the Musical

I know what you are saying "Oh yeh we've all thought of that from time to time but no one ever gets past the thought. When are you going to write it? When will it be? Who going to have the time?"

Well let me respond to each of those in strides:

What are you going to write it?

Already done, infact its already been approved by students council. Its just a matter of doing it. I know you're impressed... save your applause for later.

When will it be?

Since council has approved it I can tell you its on March 16th... so this is your official save the date.

Who has the time?

Well theoretically... I do and various others. Ask around you'll find out who.

Needless to say I am excited. This is the greatest project I've ever tried to accomplish. Its a comedy. It should even be available for DVD purchase... Maybe.

March 16th its going to be great

P the P

1 comment:

C.D. Clements said...

i'll play the drums

for free