Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Space

This isn't just a rant against the amassing internet cult known as "My Space" (ironically just another form of Blog type community)

But low and behold I have rearranged my space aka my room. This move has created a fun-shway environment capable of entertaining all men and women (note the invitation).

Now for the new layout:

1. The Closet- Now acessable to all humans. It now has a hat on its shelf.

2. Stacked Desks- I have stacked the desks and have stacked the deck in my favor for space.

3. Van Seat- Now located in a 'near the door' location. Its nice to talk to people as they walk by.

4. Bookshlef- Still shelving books.

5. Bed- No Change

6. Abnormally long Dresser- Stylishly tucked away where no one will see it.

7. TV stand- The TV stands here on wheels now capable of moving anywhere in the room

8. The guitar- Ah Ah Ah Ah Standing Alive

This is my new room. Love it. Drop in. Maybe even say hi.

P the P

3 comments:

Janet Perry said...

No way!! Even cooler than last time! Unfortunately you failed to mention the giant picture of me, or show it's placing in the floorplan.... I'm sure you'll remember next time.

uniformlydan said...

highlights:

fun-shway

clearly, now my day has had meaning injected into it.

Kin said...

I'm still seeing a lack of wipeboard representation.


I'm disappointed in you, Mr. Sutherland.