Monday, November 02, 2009

Interview

I am excited and nervous. Have you ever interviewed someone? I haven't. Tomorrow I am going to interview someone. I may very well have jumped into the deep end.

A year ago or so I first encountered a book called "Culture Making" by Andy Crouch. I was caught up in its ideas and its potential. I started to read it in December and I finished it recently. And tomorrow I am going to sit down with Andy Crouch and ask him a few questions. All for the sake of that beloved project Canon25.

Have you ever thought what you might ask someone who you really enjoyed reading? I'm looking forward to meeting the man and intrigued at the prospect of an interview.

I'm just hoping my interview skills are going to bring about good discussion.

Patman the Reporter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No blog of Ron?! unfortionate.

Patrick Sutherland said...

Sorry the luster and glow of Ron quickly faded...