Monday, October 01, 2007

You think you had a good weekend....

well I slept on a boat.

Thats right. Dan got married this weekend. But more importantly I slept on a boat.

"Just for fun" was its name. (It could very well be 'just 4 fun' which could be more fun but I didn't bother asking semantics) Yes I became captain of this boat for a brief moment between the hours of 9:00pm and 9:00 am. I had a proud first mate Disco Stu. It was great.

Slept well too.

Congratulations Dan... but more importantly congratulations me...

Captain Patman the Pat

(Model of boat I made in my spare time)

2 comments:

Janet Perry said...

haha fun... but I need more details. Where was this boat? What kind of boat? Did everyone sleep on the boat?> WAs this a canoe sitting ina basement... or was this craft actually in water? Hm... questions...

uniformlydan said...

A worthy vessel indeed! We need to hang out sometime now that I am back in the city and married.