Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The place was empty and my room was full when I moved into my new home. Church was ablazin' and my roommates were particularly busy. So I took my key from the mail box and pushed my way in. There was no room for me initially but eventually after Locke arrived and cleaned out his old room. It was a sad experience and a big change for us all.

but soon after Lewis day was over I settled in to my room and found a new home. With great friends, good people and a looooong walk to school I have found a new and wonderful place to live.

More to come soon. W-BAM!

Patman t. Pat


images in blog are fancier then they appear

3 comments:

al r hounsell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
al r hounsell said...

"T." stands for traitor...

traitor

Chris Lewis said...

if you rub Paul's tummy he'll purr like a kitten. and jp is generally ornery in the mornings...and the afternoon...and the evenings... but he's pretty good during sleeping hours.