Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Phone was for Both of Us


As I ran I thought for sure she was going to beat me. I knew I wasn't a runner and as my flipflops made a WHACK WHACK louder than anything I"ve ever heard, I figured it was over. I bolted up the stairs, which is an out of character things to do, and saw her as she moved towards the phone. I knew I had lost. She knew I had lost. You see the phone was for both of us. But then I realised while she was walking toward the phone I could just reach over the counter and grab it.

It turns out.... I won.

My sister had called and well, I won. It was pretty sweet. Jen and I talked about the race and how I had won. And we talked about my blog which was neat because I didn't know she read it.

I won.

Ptmn th pt

7 comments:

Janet Perry said...

The competition was completely unfair! I went the long way! Not to mention the fact that I had to weave my way around obstacles in the office! Plus, I was trying not to be rude and bodycheck people! Hmph! From now on I'm calling you RUB! You're no longer part of the IX club!

PIXie

David said...

Go Patman! Way to proclaim your victory! Hurrah hurrah, dido to the comment you gave me last.

-Dave

Mark D. Smith said...

I'm not commenting here because I already put in my two cents on Janet's blog.

When are your days off??? Let me know.

David said...

Yeah man its all good, same here!

Mark D. Smith said...

You gotta love posting comments on each other's blogs instead of emailing eh! lol

I don't think I could stay overnight, but I could come for the day sometime I think. We'll talk. What's your phone number?

David said...

I concure with your recent statment!

David said...

Correct Patman, you must look at Jono's blog site and comment, its link is on my blog